Peering with the route servers
The route servers use AS43369 and are:
- rs1.minap.it: 22.214.171.124 2001:7f8:c5::1
- rs2.minap.it: 126.96.36.199 2001:7f8:c5::2
Please configure peering sessions with both route servers.
All route servers peers are prefix-filtered with IRR data.
Traffic engineering communites
The usual filtering communities are implemented:
- 0:PEERASN or 43369:0:PEERASN: do not advertise to PEERASN.
- 43369:PEERASN or 43369:1:PEERASN: advertise to PEERASN.
- 0:43369 or 43369:0:0: do not advertise to any peer.
- 65535:0: graceful shutdown well known community (local preference 0 will be set on the route).
Mapping 32 bit ASNs
Peers with 32 bit ASNs can be filtered either by using large BGP communities, or by using standard communities and mapping the 32 bit peers ASN to a 16 bit ASN. E.g. routes to AS 201333 can be blocked by tagging them with the 43369:0:201333 large community or the 0:65040 standard community.
The current list of mappings is:
- Fiber Telecom: AS 196753 to AS 65063.
- Naquadria: AS 201333 to AS 65040.
- Next.it: AS 201950 to AS 65064.
(The mapping community can be computed by adding to 65024 the last octet of the peer IPv4 address.)